Why Use Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil
Self massage with Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil is nature’s perfect anti-aging protection for your breasts. Frequent practice can result in truly wonderful benefits!
- Lifts and Firms Sagging Breasts
- Moves Stagnant lymph from Breasts
- Circulates Blood, Lymph and Oxygen for Healthy Cell Metabolism
- Reduces Calcifications and Fibrocysts
- Reduces Breast Pain, Swelling, and Inflammation During Cycles, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Releases Serotonin and Oxytocin – Your “Feel Good” Hormones of Serenity and Sensuality
- Your Breasts Will Always Feel Warm, Radiant and Loved
- You’ll Feel Great Knowing You’re Supporting the Health and Beauty of Your Breasts
Ingredients of Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil
We handcraft our oil with just 2 Certified Organic ingredients: Pomegranate Peel and Mustard Seed Oil. Read about the superb healing qualities of these botanicals here About page. The oil is available either with or without added essential oils.
Without the added essential oils
the oil has a pleasing fragrance that has naturally evolved after several days of outside brewing.
With the added essential oils the oil offers a sensual bouquet that includes amber, frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh, cedarwood, vetiver, cardamom and vanilla. These botanicals are anti-inflammatory, fungicidal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and astringent. 90% of these essential oils are certified organic. For questions regarding the essential oils, please contact us.
Self Massage with Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil is Easy!
Once you learn it, you’ll love it and will want to do it often! Our lovely video “How To Massage Your Breasts With Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil” quickly teaches you a pleasurable, effective self-massage. It’s a “view and do.” I take you through the steps as you follow along with a demonstrating model. Go here to get the “How To” video.
Who Can Use Earthsong Pomegranate Breast Oil
All women can safely use this oil. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, undergoing conventional breast cancer treatments or have any specific health concerns please visit our FAQs prior to using. As always, please consult your healthcare provider before beginning any healthcare practice.